Friday, October 23, 2009

TRACY'S POST: No, that is not the same skirt from my last post.







These past few days have been really warm, and even though I've worn this skirt x10000 times already, I just can't pass up the good weather and wear something drawl like jeans. Notice how my unruly hair is beyond ridiculous?! It's getting cut, today!

Red cardigan: target
skirt: Charlotte Russe
tights (accurate coloring in the pic, btw): merona (I love these things!)
shoes: bought these brand spanking new for $6.99 (!)

11 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt, indeed :)! Are you cutting your hair? I hope you would show us haow it looks!

    Here's raining again today, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get those shoes for $6.99?? Those are adorable!! Love this outfit!

    xoxo
    Amy
    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the outfit!! Wow!
    and the background, really lovely

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I really like your hair, actually! And the colour and shape of your cardigan is just divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes were only 6.99??? they are SO CUTE! great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your look, it's cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog ! So cute styles and photos !

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think i have that same exact skirt, but it's not from charlotte russe...

    ReplyDelete