Friday, October 2, 2009

TRACY'S POST: karma, you fickle mistress, do not scorn me.



After having suffered an on-and-off again bronchial infection for nearly two bloody weeks, my fever was small enough to allot me a few hours of dress up and play time. Right, so, I wore these clothes, picked up my boyfriend to get Panera, got into a car accident, froze to death waiting for a policeman to come, and subsequently received a ticket in excess of one-hundred dollars.

Needless to say, I am currently devoid of my favored "Daddy's little girl" status.

On the other hand, I made great friends with the girls who ran into me, who complimented: 1., my hair; 2., my aldo boots; 3., my adoring boyfriend, who ran to get us hot chocolate. The irritably tardy cop was actually very nice and helpful, and Panera's chicken noodle soup in a bread bowl was so rewarding after having to pluck frozen fingers from the police report.

So, karma, what is it exactly you're trying to tell me?

Blazer: Gabriel Brothers (Urban Outffiters label)
Magenta blouse: Target
Coral tank + belt
Pants: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Aldo

12 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy. I like your hair. And the boots is super cool!

    http://missheadoverheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tickets suck! Cute boots, though...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the lesson from the universe here is that even tragic car accident type events are made bearable if you're wearing really cute clothes. this is an important lesson for us all.

    love love love the big hair. I wish I could make mine do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers. Car accidents and tickets suck, but at least you're all ok and you made new friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice idea to have blog together, you have more inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a little traumatic but you made it out okay and you look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your darling hair is just perfect to match with the lovely boots! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit, I love your belt:très chic!
    Have a great weekend:)

    xoxo,
    Gia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your hair! And your boots. =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds so lame .. trust me things could be worse ... what a nice bf ... it helps so much to have a good bf ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your blog your style is amazing...

    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete