Friday, October 23, 2009

KELLY'S POST: "Tempermental yogis bakin merryweather pie" Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros






In a last minute attempt to make the basement look somewhat cool, when it got too dark out to take pictures, I took the sheet off my bed and pinned it to the wall.  Still working on a more permanent solution in the basement for shoots.  Anyway, surprisingly enough I got this skirt at Macy's over the summer (when Macy's appeared to have gone mad for the 40th anniversary of Woodstock, they had totally packed the store with hippie gear), and it is sooooo comfortable.  I would wear it everyday if I could.

What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: Target
Boots: Vintage
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Macy's

10 comments:

  1. I love the skirt- very hippie but not outdated. And I really like the brown cardigan, I need to get one of those myself.

    http://unsystematicstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, the background is very distracting. ;) great job pulling off the maxi skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT'S SUCH AN AWESOME BACKGROUND. And I love your hair. I wish I had such bright, fun hair as you! I love the maxi skirt. I could never pull it off as well as you, though!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the backdrop is fantastic! what a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the animal print background solution thingie, looks very vibrant. Adventurous outfit, so good for autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the unique and colorful feel of this outfit! I love your backdrop....very creative!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. like the colors in the skirt, really interesting
    fun blog, keep it up!!!
    thanks for sharing the inspiration and your comments
    ive linked you!

    -cma
    check out my blog @
    cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for the comment dear :) both of you are so adorable!
    xoxo,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pictures, great skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hippie! :)

    http://iloveilovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete