Tuesday, October 6, 2009

KELLY'S POST: "I want to know, Have you ever seen the rain, Comin' down on a sunny day" Creedence Clearwater Revival










On a rainy day, I find the best thing to do is just put on a coat and boots, and know that no matter how hard you try your bound to get wet.  As I don't have proper rain boots currently, my cow boy boots are making a return appearance.  I also really like the jacket; its a comfortable weight for fall, while having a cool military look.

What I'm Wearing:
Boots: Vintage
Jeans: Alloy
Jacket: Gap

8 comments:

  1. agreed. coat and boots all the way :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right
    love the boots and coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the boots and love your blog, would you like to trade links?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you look so casual chic! i like the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boots! Check out my blog at http://allthingsvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rainboots are the shit. I just got soaked in the rain when walking home... my poor flats. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I luv your boots they are solely RAIN CHIC FABULOUS!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete