Wednesday, October 7, 2009

KELLY'S POST: "I see skies of blue, clouds of white, Bright blessed days, dark sacred nights" Louis Armstrong













 I'm so pleased with Tracy's picture taking skills. I love these photos!  We were looking and looking for a place to take pictures and I saw this along the side of the road so I whipped the car onto the gravel and we actually had to go under a gate to get into this lovely landscape.  Only worrying thng: there was a post with an upside down boot on it.  What this means, I'll never know.

What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: American Eagle
Skirt: Target
Green Tights: Target
Boots: Sketchers

12 comments:

  1. where the hell is this wetland? it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys started a blog? Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy,
    Thanks for visiting my site. In turrn I had to stop in and visit yours! I love the location...beautiful! And your fashion sense speaks to a personal style that really suits you. I love vintage treasures!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Nice pictures. especially the background. feels like going to wherever you are.

    http://missheadoverheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Your blog is very nice, love the outfit and the music that you like!

    http://misspattypei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    I am new to your blog, but I just love it so much! You both have amazing style!! Great pics, great posts, great everything.

    xoxo
    Amy
    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are great! No need to worry. I know for a fact that an upside down boots means "fashionistas only beyond this point". So you see, you were supposed to be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of your tights! These photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first picture is so beautiful! The colours of your hair, your outfit and nature look really good together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are indeed lovely photos. I love you in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I need to skip out on this pragmatically-prosaic business major and go into photography. (:

    (kidding. I'm terrified of dark rooms.)

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete